31.10.10

Dear you,
It feels like a thousand years since I last saw you.
How's the sky?
How's the moon?

Have you found a friend there?
I hope the loneliness is not as much as mine.
Are they kind there?
I hope their smiles are as wide as mine.

Do you still look down to see me?
Have a glimpse of my made up face.
Do you still remember the smell of the air?
Or the sound of the storm?

Do you ever get scared there?
I hope your fear is not as big as mine.
Is there someone who holds your hand there?
Calms your fears as you used to calm mine.

Do you ever cry there?
It streams my face from time to time.
Does your heart aches there?
Mine aches all the time.

Do angels really glow?
With wings ready to fly.
Have you seen His face?
Is it really kind?

Did He tell you about me?
How I'm trying to be brave and wise.
Do you ever think of me there?
And long to see me eye to eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment